What are cookies?
What is the need for cookies and their purpose?
Cookies are used for various purposes and certain cookies are necessary for you to be able to use Qred's functions on the website. However, cookies are normally used to improve the website for you as a visitor, for example so that you can easily navigate the website and make the website more user-friendly for you as a visitor.
- Give you access to various features.
- Facilitate the user experience by saving your selections and settings.
- Collect statistics and other information that is necessary for us to understand. the users' behavior on the websites and to be able to improve our digital services.
- Enable so that you do not have to log in several times during a visit after you have logged in for the first time.
- Through marketing be able to offer you discounts or other offers that may be relevant to you.
What cookies do we use?
We categorize the cookies we use as follows:
- Cookies that are necessary for the service or product - This type of cookie is necessary for the website to work and can not be turned off in our systems. You can set your browser to block or warn you about these types of cookies, but this can lead to parts of the website not working.
All cookies that are necessary for Qred's website are used by Qred and for Qred's purposes only. The shelf life of these cookies is 1 year after your last visit.
- Performance-based cookies/Analytical cookies - This type of cookie allows us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the website. They inform us about the popularity of our various pages and we can see how visitors navigate the site. It helps to understand where our users come from, which means that we can adapt functions accordingly. If this type of cookie is denied, no user-specific information related to the website's performance will be stored. You can choose not to give your consent to cookies in this category. Examples of data collected: What pages you visit or how much time you spend on the page, what type of device you use, how long it took to load a page and what country you are browsing from.
Our performance-based cookies are used by Qred but also by third parties. The third parties used are:
Qred uses performance based cookies for its own purposes and therefore does not share these cookies for third party purposes. The storage time for these cookies is 3 years.
- Marketing cookies - This type of cookie is used by our marketing partners to create a profile of your interests and display relevant ads on other websites. They are based on unique identification of your browser and browser. If you do not allow this type of cookie, you will see less targeted marketing. You can choose not to give your consent to this type of cookie.
Our cookies that are based on marketing are used by Qred. All cookies for target marketing are set by Qred and can also be used by third parties. The third parties used are:
- Schibsted Ad Market, read their privacy here.
Browsers differ regarding which cookie settings can be made. These are examples of settings that can be made:
- Completely turn off cookies.
- Ask to be asked each time a cookie is about to be stored on your device (this means that you get a question every time you visit).
- Choose to turn off third-party cookies (see above), but allow cookies from website owners.
- Choose to accept cookies from trusted websites designated by you. For other. websites, you choose to turn off or to always be asked to allow when visiting.
See each browser manufacturer's website for instructions on how to handle cookies yourself. We recommend that you allow all cookies. With cookies turned off, the experience of the website will be significantly worse and you will not be able to apply to use our services.
Qred AB is responsible (personal data manager) for processing your personal data as described above.
Qred has a data protection officer who works with data protection and privacy as well as a customer team that takes care of your case if you wish to contact us regarding data protection and privacy. You can always reach us at email@example.com.